Gentle yet effective
The quality of our ingredients is important to us. We use a combination of the best quality natural and organic ingredients, each one is carefully selected and formulated with sensitive skin in mind to nourish, protect and strengthen the skin, ensuring it is healthy and glowing.
Our skincare products are made in small batches in a laboratory in UK to ensure the freshest quality and maximum lifespan.
A skin protectant. It keeps the skin moisturized and softened. It improves skin dullness, prevents dryness and assists in exfoliation while its non-irritating qualities soothe the skin.
- Itself, it’s water-based thus it’s naturally hydrating.
- It contains diverse amino acids, zinc, vitamins C and E which promote wound healing by ensuring the correct production of collagen and other building compounds.
- It’s widely antimicrobial.
Contains a high level of Vitamin C, polyphenols and a wide array of trace minerals. High in antioxidants, Vitamin C and E which help protect against the environment and pollution and leave skin looking more radiant.
- It’s rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids like linoleic acid which are similar to the natural lipids in the skin - they effectively replenish the skin’s lipid barrier. Moreover, they are anti-inflammatory.
- It contains another building ingredient - essential amino acids.
- It’s a true vitamin and mineral bomb, nourishing the skin.
Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. It provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products.
- It’s been proven particularly effective in inflammatory skin conditions like eczema or dermatitis and irritation. Its lipid profile stands out when it comes to soothing inflamed skin.
- It’s also active against a wide spectrum of bacteria, viruses and fungi to which the injured skin is especially susceptible.
- A rich, nourishing oil that is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D and E. Help to restore moisture to dry and damaged skin.
- Aside from its beneficial composition of lipids, avocado oil is abundant in phytosterols of significant antioxidant activity.
A powerful antioxidant that soothes dry, irritated skin, soothing and softening as it moisturizes.
A nourishing oil that contains vitamins E and K that are responsible for scavenging free radicals and maintaining firmness of the skin.
It is a skin-softening agent and is also used as a preservative. It ensures that the bacteria will stay out of our products and that it therefore has a longer shelf life, meaning that you can enjoy it as long as possible.
Helps to clear dark spots and discoloured areas on the skin. It can also help to reduce age spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tone.
- It is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its own weight in water, making it an optimal hydrator for all skin types.
- It acts as a sponge, drawing water from the atmosphere – resulting in hydrated and smoother skin.
- Its large molecules bind and keep water in the layers of our skin. It hydrates excellently.
An antioxidant and nourishing oil that is high in essential fatty acids and vitamins A, D, E and K. Helps to efficaciously lock in moisture and soothe irritated areas.
Rich in linoleic acid, which helps in supporting the recovery of the lipid layer of the skin helping moisturisation. It is known for its softening properties, provides moisture and suppleness and gives the skin a silky appearance.
It is a widely used and globally approved paraben-free preservative for use in all cosmetic products in concentrations up to 1%. Used together with ingredients like ethylhexylglycerin. It protects the product from spoiling and keeping it fresh and safe to use for your skin.
We never add more than 1% in our products and despite trying a wide range of other preservatives, we’ve found this to be the best one in the market that doesn’t contain potentially dangerous and harsh chemicals.
Contains high levels of fatty acids and vitamin A and C which help to hydrate dry skin and aids in the prevention of fine lines and premature aging.
- It’s the butter of the best healing profile out of all butters. Its lipid profile cares well about that. That’s why shea butter is a phenomenal moisturizer and an irritation reliever.
- Among miscellaneous vitamins it possesses, its high content of vitamin E deserves its spotlight. Vitamin E is so far the most potent known antioxidant.
A light oil with high levels of vitamins A, D and E as well as essential fatty acids helping to strengthen the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- A stable, water-soluble derivative, this form of vitamin C is gentle on skin without causing irritations.
- It effectively brightens skin and protects skin cells from the damage of UV radiation, pollution, and other environmental factors with antioxidants.
A powerful antioxidant that preserves the product as well as preventing free radical damage on the skin.
A powerful antioxidant that contains fatty acids and is high in Vitamin E which help to nourish the skin.
- A skin protectant, anti-inflammatory that retains moisture and helps reduce redness of the skin.
- It’s widely used as a sun damage-preventing agent.